Friday, July 10, 2009

It's finished...

This chest is finally finished and I love it!! I kept thinking I had to add stamped images or something but in all honesty - I have a tendency to lean towards the more simple and hopefully more elegant look. I struggled with this decision for quite a while and I just reached the point where I wanted this chest finished. I decided to add the knobs and I knew I was done.
The only problem is that I'm hooked on doing this type of altering and I'm already trying to figure out how I am going to alter another chest of drawers that I have. The paper I used to cover the drawers are from The Angel Company. One of the things I love best is the bottom drawer that shows the Eiffel Tower - I want to go to Paris!!!!! It's a big dream and goal of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment