Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sneek Peak At Christmas Cards

OMGoodness - I can't believe it has been such a  long time since my last post.  Where has time gone??  I have been working so many hours that I have barely had time to breathe let alone do anything else.  The insanity has to stop!!

I did have a friend over last weekend to help her make some Christmas cards.  I made a few of my own and decided to actually post them here.  These are just two of the cards I plan on making and hopefully later today I can make some more.  It feels great to be back and it seems I have a lot of catching up to do. 

**************************************************************

I have finally taken the leap with my love of writing.  I have just begun a new blog (heaven help me) about the lessons I have learned over the past 10 years from my little furry Hercules.  I've only made one post so far but I have only just begun.  I hope you will check it out from time to time and let me know what you think. 


The link is to the right and all you have to do is click on the photo of Hercules.

Thanks so much for looking!!



4 comments:

  1. Great cards---I have the penguin digi's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! Glad to see your projects and best wishes on your new blog!! It's amazing what our furry friends can teach us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards, but theat second one is just so bright and cheery...Love it

    ReplyDelete