Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Six Quick and Easy Cards

I was in the mood for some instant gratication over the weekend and decided to make some quick and easy cards and below are a few of them.  I absolutely love the orange and pink combination and my only regret is that I don't have any more of that cardstock.  The "Hello Friend" is a digital stamp and I've been using it a lot.  You can also see that the common theme for all the other cards is the Eiffel Tower.  Paris is a place I hope to visit one day.  I'm not leaving a lot of details of what into creating all the cards because I think they are all pretty self explanatory.
















7 comments:

  1. Love them all! Tres magnifique! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice! I agree with Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this collection of cards! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what gorgeous cards! and, J'aime Paris! J'espere que tu peux visiter la ville de lumiere un jour!

    ReplyDelete