Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Jumping for Joy

It's always exciting to receive The Angel Company newletter each month - especially when I'm chomping at the bit hoping I was one of the contest winners. And today I found out I was - WooHoo!!!! It was really hard to let this project go but it's like the Lotto - you can't win if you don't play. I don't gamble but I do love to enter the contests - it helps me stretch my creative muscle and actually get something created. I've included the link to all the Contest Winners for this month so you can check out all the other winning entries by other creative and talented angels. If you click on each photo you will be able to see all the winners projects.

http://www.theangelcompany.net/contestwinners.html

Thanks for looking and for sharing in my joy.











8 comments:

  1. Congrats Laine!!! We have 3 winners in our Angelhood group!!! Your notebook is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congrats and it's wonderful!!! I may have to stamplift a bit! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! No way it couldn't win as it is amazing, I can see how it would be hard to part with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Laine! Your book is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful.............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, this was an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete