Sunday, November 22, 2009

Altered Wooden Plaque

On September 1st I posted a sneak peak of a wooden plaque that I was going to alter. I realized a little earlier today that I never posted the final project. This is one of those wooden plaques that you can find in the dollar bin at the local craft stores. This plaque is 4"x 6.25". 

I covered the front of the plaque with Mia's Cottage Cardstock using Mod Podge to attach it to the wood.  I used the butterfly stamp from the "Want to Fly" set and "Life is An Ongoing Adventure" from the "Life Thoughts" set. The stamp sets and cardstock are from The Angel Company.  I stamped the butterfly again and cut it out and used mounting tape to pop it up to give it some dimension.  And last but not least - lots of bling on the flowers. As you can see I have photos of the original wooden plaque and the finished project. Thanks so much for looking!!









1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I love the alterations that you made, what an improvement

    ReplyDelete