Friday, October 23, 2009

A Little Hello - TP Album












I'm trying to remember when I first saw an adorable album that was made using empty toilet paper rolls. I decided to make one today and it was so much fun.  All supplies used are from The Angel Company.  FYI - I used beige cardstock for the inside tags however they appear more white from scanning.  The cardstock I used is call "Reece" (I love it) and the stamps are called "Life Thoughts", "Sail Away" and "Be Square".  I really love these owls - they are just adorable. 

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I have a huge stash of the rolls and want to make some too! Love your spin on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ... it's great how you used the owls and that sentiment set together. I think you saw this project on Jewels blog http://paperjewels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! This would make a great little gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete