Sunday, August 30, 2009

Workshop Gift Ideas


I've been wanting to create some little projects that I can use as thank you gifts at my workshops. I decided to alter some 2010 planners that I found at a craft store.
TAC Products Used:
"Willoughby" cardstock from the Soar With It Collection"
"All Things Of Nature" stamp set.
"Just Because" stamp set.
"Jumbo Java" Ink from Versa Magic
Mega Scalloped Circle Punch
Giga Scalloped Circle Punch
The small containers I also found at craft store and are 2" tall & 2" in diameter. I wrapped them in cardstock using Wonder Tape and added some bling to the flowers and circles.
TAC Products Used:
"Mia's Cottage" from the Soar With It Collection
Miscellaneous Products:
Stickles
Rhinestones
Small White Container
"More Mimi" Cardstock" from the Soar With It Collection.
Miscellaneous buttons and ribbon and silver container.
Only problem is that I regret not getting more of these containers before they were gone.

5 comments:

  1. Laine great hostess gifts!I really luv what you did with the planner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be creative and alter other finds! Great gift ideas! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great ideas! I see those planners all the time - never though to cover them myself!

    ReplyDelete