Thursday, September 3, 2009

Altered Recipe Box #2




This is another recipe box that I altered last weekend. Although this box was already cute with the bird on it I really wanted to change the look with some pretty cardstock. but I decided I really wanted to use some TAC papers instead. I attached the cardstock to the box with Wonder. Stamped with images on cardstock and punched them out. Attached to box and added the button.
This really is a quick and easy project. I think I will finish altering all the other boxes I have and use them at workshops.
TAC Products Used:
"Angelee" Cardstock from the Soar With It Collection
"All Things of Nature" - Stamp Set
"Life Thoughts" - Stamp Set
"Jumbo Java" - Versa Magic Ink
Mega Scalloped Circle Punch
Giga Scalloped Circle Punch
Wonder Tape
Miscellaneous Products:
Ribbon
Buttons
Lace
Recipe Box

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute... I think I have some in my stash...I better get them out and start altering!! Thanks for the Inspiration!!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete