Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Scrap Happy Place





















I love my scrapbook area. It's been a challenge getting everything organized since I live in a tiny place. Ironically the more organized I get the more challenging it becomes to find the things I know I have. My best friend Hazel always tells me that I am the most organized disorganized person she knows (and now I know what she's talking about). It can be very frustrating.

One of the things I love best about my craft area is my view. I am really looking forward to the warmer weather so that I can leave my sliding glass door open and look at my beautiful view as I am working on my creative endeavors. I'm also hoping that this will help provide some much needed muse. I've felt a little creative dry spell lately.












1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! It looks great :) Another blog for me to add to my checklist.

    ReplyDelete